September 20-22, 2019
SFIPLA ANNUAL SEMINAR 2019
Indian Springs Resort & Spa
Calistoga – Napa Valley, CA
This year’s SFIPLA Annual Seminar will again take place the weekend of September 20 – 22 at the lovely Indian Springs Resort & Spa in Calistoga – Napa Valley, CA. We’re looking forward to hosting three days of networking, learning, and relaxation for IP professionals and their families. CLE credit provided for all educational sessions.
SFIPLA is proud to announce the following Confirmed Speakers:
- Senior District Judge Susan Illston, United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Judge Evette D. Pennypacker, Superior Court of Santa Clara County in California
- Hon. Jay C. Gandhi (Ret.), Mediator, Arbitrator, Special Master and Case Evaluator for JAMS, former United States Magistrate Judge for the Central District of California
- Eric Goldman, Law Professor at Santa Clara University School of Law
- Alica Del Valle, Global Legal Head of IP, Marketing, Communications, Production & Content at Airbnb
- Kirupa Pushparaj, Director, Intellectual Property at Square
- Jennifer DeTrani, General Counsel and EVP at Nisos Inc.
- William Cooper, Director of Litigation, Intellectual Property and Privacy at Fortinet
- Meg Pirnie Kammerud, Vice President of Legal at Shape Security
- Jamie Isbester, Partner at Kilpatrick Townsend and Stockton, LLP
- Jordan R. Jaffe, Partner at Quinn Emanuel
- Robert McFarlane, Partner & Chair, Technology Practice Group \ Co-Chair, Intellectual Property Practice Group at Hanson Bridgett
- Nick Aries, Partner, Intellectual Property at Bird & Bird
- Sikander Khan, Associate at Haynes Beffel & Wolfeld LLP
Reserve your spot today! Click here to register.
SFIPLA wishes to thank the following sponsors for this year’s Seminar:
Sponsorship opportunities for this exciting annual event are available. Sponsoring the annual seminar provides an opportunity to connect with leading intellectual property law professionals over three enjoyable days. For more information, email us at email@example.com for details.