Date(s) - Mon 08/30/2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
SFIPLA presents an esteemed virtual panel of trial lawyers and in-house counsel addressing patent venue strategies and trends. The panel will provide practical insight for assessing proper venue, filing venue motions and understanding recent trends in patent venues across the United States.
- Sara Giardina, Director, Legal, Lyft, Inc.
- Megan Whyman Olesek, Partner, Turner Boyd LLP
- David Rosen, Associate, Keker, Van Nest & Peters LLP
- David Saunders, Director, Litigation, Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Alper Ertas, Director, IP, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Date: Monday, August 30, 2021
Place: ZOOM (login credential details to be provided prior to program meeting date)
The San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association is an approved provider of California MCLE credit, and certifies that the above activity meets the requirements for one hour of participatory credit.
If you are not a member of SFIPLA or need to renew your membership, join us: