Date(s) - 10/25/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Golden Gate University School of Law
The Golden Gate University School of Law is hosting The 18th Annual Conference on Recent Developments in IP Law and Policy on October 25 from 9:00 am-5:00 pm at Golden Gate University located at 536 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA.
This year’s conference features a series of panels and discussions on new and important works by noted IP practitioners, in recognition of the critical intersection between IP practice and policy. The speakers and topics are:
– IP and Fundamental Values in the Internet Age: Professor Jessica Silbey, Northeastern University School of Law
– Copyright Law: US and EU Responses to Creators in the Digital Market: John Wierzbicki, Witkin Legal Institute
– Patent Law Update: Robert McFarlane, Hanson Bridgett
– Entertainment Law: Working with Creators, Perspectives from Entertainment Law Lawyers: Professor Marc Greenberg, GGU School of Law
– Privacy Law Update: Adam Sand, TraxRetail
– Trademark Law: Effective Brand Enforcement: Austin Phillips, Facebook
Each registered attendee receives a boxed lunch and admission to the post-conference reception. 6 hours of MCLE credit are available. Please register at: https://fall2019gguiplawconference.eventbrite.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the conference administrator, Ben Mayr at firstname.lastname@example.org.