Date(s) - Fri 10/26/2018
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Golden Gate University School of Law
The Golden Gate University School of Law is hosting The 17th Annual Conference on Recent Developments in IP Law and Policy on October 26 from 9:00 am-5:30 pm at 536 Mission Street, Room 2201, San Francisco, CA.
The speakers and topics for the conference are as follows:
- Patent Protection in 2018: How Did We Get Here and Where Are We Going?
Chair, Robert McFarlane, Hanson Bridgett LLP
- Hip Hop Music and Copyright
Professor Kevin J. Greene, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Privacy Law at the Forefront
Chair, Professor Marc Greenberg, Golden Gate University School of Law
- Cultivating IP: Cannabis Issues in Trademark , Trade secret, and Patent Law
Chair, Tim Cahn, Golden Gate University School of Law
- Intellectual Property Law Issues in Online Gaming
Chair, Dave Murphy, Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Careers in Intellectual Property and Privacy Law
Chair, Austin Phillips, Kilpatrick Townsend LLP
Each registered attendee receives a boxed lunch and 6 hours of MCLE credit. Click here for registration details or more information on the conference.