Date(s) - 03/21/2017
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
The 2017 USC Gould School of Law Intellectual Property Institute will be held on March 21, 2017 at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica, California.
Register now for this must-see conference that will feature the following list of national speakers presenting on cutting edge patent, copyright and trademark issues.
- Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group Chairman Tom Rothman in a luncheon fireside chat.
- Judge McKeown (9th Cir.) on Pushing the Limits of Intellectual Property Law.
- Judges Raymond Chen (Fed. Cir.), Dalton (M.D. Fla.), Huff (S.D. Cal.) and Kronstadt (C.D. Cal.) with Judicial Perspectives on the New World of Intellectual Property.
- Judges Dalton (M.D. Fla.), Fischer (W.D. Pa.), Huff (S.D. Cal.) and Schroeder (E.D. Tex.) on Managing the High Profile IP Case.
- Judges Raymond Chen (Fed. Cir.) and Peter Chen (PTAB) on Inter Partes Review and the Increasing Role of the PTAB in Invalidity Litigation.
- Professors Farley, Lemley and Nimmer in the popular IP Year in Review.
- Plus, top IP professionals discuss the latest issues relating to how European copyright developments are affecting U.S. businesses, enforcement and strategies against counterfeiters and diverters, how communications law issues affect copyright, protecting global brand and trademark value and much more!
Additional highlights include:
- Consecutive breakout sessions focused on copyright, patent, and trademark issues.
- Five networking breaks, including a hosted cocktail reception and the Annual Women in IP networking breakfast session.
- Special IP Remedies Roundtable and Workshop on Monday, March 20 featuring Judges O’Connell (C.D. Cal.) and Wu (C.D. Cal.) with leading lawyers and experts. MCLE and CPE credits are available. Separate Registration required.
- 8.25 hours of MCLE credit and 7 hours of CPE credit for the March 21 Institute (plus additional credits for those attending the IP Remedies Roundtable and Workshop).